Bank of Kansas Positive Pay Service is a module of DirectBanker. This service is the process through which a company and Bank of Kansas work together to detect check fraud by identifying items presented for payment that a company did not issue.
- Sophisticated defense against check frauds and losses
- Provides multiple layers of security
- Errors are detected prior to month-end, which will improve your account reconciliation process
How it Works
- Your company sends Bank of Kansas a check issue file each time you distribute checks
- A simple comma-delimited file or a QIF file format from your accounting software is used
- Bank of Kansas compares the file of checks presented to the check issue file
- If the checks match the data on your issue file, they are paid
- Exceptions are identified and communicated to you via DirectBanker at 8:00 am each business day
- Items are paid unless instructed to "return"
Bank of Kansas Positive Pay is our solution to provide you with a highly effective defense against check fraud.
For more information regarding Bank of Kansas Positive Pay Service, please contact Business Client Services at 866.222.4762 or click on Contact Us.