Payroll allows you to direct deposit funds into various consumer accounts while Collections gives your customers the convenience of having their payments to you directly drafted from their account.
- Payroll and/or Direct Deposit
- Expense reimbursements
- Pension benefits
- Interest commissions, etc.
Give your customers the convenience of having their payments drafted from their account directly to yours.
- Collect funds from authorized consumer accounts.
- Great for fixed payments such as rent, insurance, subscriptions and membership dues.
- It's easier for the customer to pay plus you receive payment faster.
For more information regarding Bank of Kansas Payroll/Collection Services, please call Bank of Kansas Business Client Services at 1.866.222.4762.