Share the BANK OF KANSAS Quality Experience!
Bank of Kansas Refer-A-Friend program could earn you a little spending money. For bringing in new customers, you could earn incentives with our three-tier reward structure. The more friends and family you refer, the more you will earn.
Earn $20.00 for your 1st referral
Earn $30.00 each for your 2nd, 3rd and 4th referrals
Earn $40.00 each for your 5th referral and each referral after that.
How do I get started referring my friends?
Simply click on the Refer-A-Friend Form link below and print the form found on page two of the PDF. Complete the form and send it with your friends when they come to any Bank of Kansas location to open their accounts. It's that simple! Payment for your referral is made after your friend's new account has been open for 60 days.
You may also visit a Bank of Kansas branch to pick up a brochure. Call 1.866.222.4762 if you have questions or need help getting started.
- You must be a current BANK OF KANSAS customer to participate in the Refer-A-Friend program. The completed referral card must be presented at the time the account is opened. Your referral must open a qualifying account before you can receive your reward.
- Referred Friend/new customer must be a new customer of BANK OF KANSAS and must open a qualifying account at BANK OF KANSAS. All account requirements apply. May not be valid with any other promotional offer. Other restrictions may apply.
- Qualifying accounts include BANK OF KANSAS checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit and IRA accounts.
- The referred friend/new customer is not eligible for this offer if they are a signer on a BANK OF KANSAS account that was closed within the last three months. All accounts are subject to BANK OF KANSAS' normal approval process.
- All referring customers will receive their incentive via direct deposit into their current BANK OF KANSAS checking or savings account once verification is made that the new customer has opened a qualifying new account and when that account has been open for a period of no less than 60 days. If for any reason we are unable to successfully direct deposit funds, a check will be issued. We may report the value of any incentive(s) to the IRS; taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any referrals in circumstances where we have reasonable belief they were not sent to us in good faith. Referral incentives will be paid only to BANK OF KANSAS customers.
Employees of BANK OF KANSAS and its affiliates are ineligible to participate in this program. New account must be open for at least 60 days before incentive will be paid. Refer-A-Friend promotion subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time.