Ideal for first-time homebuyers
Homebuyers can build their Low Down payment from a variety of sources, including personal loans and gifts. For first-time homebuyers, Low Down payment loans provide flexibility to gather enough funds together to afford a home.
- Down payment can be given or received as a gift
- Fixed interest rate
- Various terms available
- Principal and interest payments remain constant
- Loan amounts start as little as $30,000
- Purchase transactions only
- Owner-occupied primary residences; no investment properties or second homes
Whether you need money for remodeling, travel, college, debt consolidation or anything else, a home equity loan is a great way to finance your dreams.
It's now easier than ever to access your Bank of Kansas accounts, pay bills or transfer money between accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Try our demo of Online Banking!