Achieve your dreams of retirement funds in your name
Spousal IRA may be a perfect way for couples to build retirement assets when there is only one source of income. This IRA works like a Traditional IRA, in the fact that contributions may be made up to $5,000* for the year. It is an excellent way for the stay-at-home parent to build retirement assets in their own name.
- Married couple (united legally by tax year-end)
- One person not employed with no earned income
- Married couples filing a joint tax return
- Married couples with one spouse earning a taxable income for the year
- Spouse age must be under 70 1/2
- $4,000 for persons age 50 and below
- $5,000 for persons under 50 1/2 and older
Put your money to work for you. Our money market account earns interest on your money while making it available to your via checks and CheckCards. Find out whether a money market account makes sense for you!